Intern Ellie's Excellent Adventure: Coolidge State Park

I have been living in Vermont State Parks for a week now and it has been awesome. I am taking pictures for Invasive Species Research and various other subjects for the state parks. Everyone who I have met working for the parks are very friendly. So far I have seen many chipmunks, red squirrels, newts, garter snakes, turtles and one skunk.

My favorite campsite so far has been the Ash lean-to in Coolidge State Park. There you overlook the green mountains and it looks like they go on for an eternity. Branbury is a great park with the beautiful falls of Lana and crystal clear lake to lounge or swim in. I am really looking forward to the rest of the summer exploring new places and finding myself in various adventures for the rest of the summer.

-Ellie

Comments

  1. Can't wait to hear more about it, Ellie! I like hearing about what campsites you like - good info for future excursions :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Vermont State Parks Total Eclipse Updates

Reservation FAQs: How can I add to/change an existing reservation online?

Join Vermont State Parks for Fun, Guided First-Day Hikes